FMRI User Form
Authentication is required.
When you click one of the links below you will be asked to log-in with your Kerberos user name and password.
Click on the link above to create a new user form.
- You will receive a confirmation email notifying you that the user form was received.
- FMRI Administration will assign a nickname to your study and you will receive an email with this nickname.
Click on the link above to edit an existing user form.
- You will be asked to provide the nickname for your study.
- Only individuals with uniquenames associated with this user form are able to make changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the User Form?
- The User Form is a simple web form that provides a way for our lab to record your project’s contact, IRB, and billing information in a secure, electronic, and easily updatable format.
Why did we create the User Form?
- As demand for our services grows, we are no longer able to track users effectively, without a database
- The user database will also allow us to:
- Have contact information for the study coordinators actually running the projects
- Track the projects scanning at our laboratory at any given time
- Better project demand by seeing hours proposed per year and the end date of the project
- Proactively contact researchers when IRB or billing information has expired
How will this impact you?
- You will be asked to create a new User Form for new projects scanning at our lab
- You will be asked to update your IRB approval, consent form, and billing information on existing user forms
What measures have been taken to protect your information?
- Our database is linked to the University Kerberos database
- To create or edit a user form individuals must first log-in with their Kerberos username and password
Who can create or edit a specific User Form?
- Any individual associated with a project can create a new User Form
- Only individuals who know a project's nickname and whose unique name is listed in the "Contact Information" section of the form can edit a specific User Form